Our employees are important to us. We offer market rate salaries along with a supportive and fun work environment. Candidates can expect us to present them with opportunities that best match their talents and desires. We look forward to meeting you and thank you for your interest!
We’re looking for a Project Manager to join our growing chatbot company. Massively is focused on using our technology platform to help our clients build personalized 1-to-1 relationships with customers at scale. Massively combines optimal conversational design with the smartest Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) technology to create chatbots people actually want to talk to. This is a key position working closely with large clients and project teams to ensure the timely, on-scope and on-budget development and execution of chatbot solutions for our clients.
Duties and responsibilities
As Massively New Project Manager, you will:
• Be the single point of contact, engaging our clients from kick-off through to go-live, all the while building strong relationships and constantly develop creative solutions to solve client needs.
• Empower client and project teams through close, collaborative partnership while proactively addressing issues in order to deliver the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
• Relay information fast. Always the liaison, you will transfer information clearly and succinctly between our clients, and our internal team of developers and content specialists.
• Help prepare FRPs (request for proposals) as they relate to budgets, timelines and key milestones.
• Clear and concise communication delivery (oral and written) in high-frequency environment.
• Anticipate potential problems, identify, and articulate dependencies and risks, and mitigate issues before they arise.
• Lead stand ups with team to keep a pulse on team blockages.
• Help drive client satisfaction with timely and frequent communication, and clear schedules of milestones, deliverables and project-related activities.
• Proven organizational ability to manage and prioritize competing deliverables.
• Assessing and interpreting customer needs and requirements.
• Identifying/quantifying scope and impact of business changes on systems.
• Prepare SOW and MSA for each client.
• Prepare Invoice requests and reconcile A/R with Finance team.
• Experience and understanding of agile project management methodologies.
• Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Mail, Google Drive, Google Contacts and Google Calendar.
• Ability to mentor technical staff
• Ability to communicate in technical and non-technical language
• Supervisory experience
• Ability to multi-task and adapt quickly when plans change.
• A clear understanding of revenue, job costing, gross margins etc
This is who you are:
• You pride yourself on your ability to learn quickly, understand solutions and explain them to the client. You aren’t for a loss for what to do or how to balance all the things that need doing.
• You build relationships and become the trusted advisor to your internal and external team members.
• Problem Solver extraordinaire. You know how to elicit information, navigate uncharted paths, and effectively resolve issues using all available resources. You are constantly on the search for new and different ways of solving problems and proactively working with your internal team and the client team for a smooth go-live.
• Meticulous. You do everything you can to make sure everything is taken care of, to the best of the ability of your team and yourself. You hold yourself to high standards of integrity and accountability
Please apply through our posting on Indeed.com.
Massively combines optimal conversational design with the smartest Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) technology to create chatbots people actually want to talk to. Launched in 2014, Massively manages a business’s most important relationships through helpful and engaging chatbots. Since launch, millions of people have exchanged over 1.3 billion messages with our chatbots across all major conversational platforms and messaging apps. The platform can integrate rich media, e-commerce solutions and seamlessly connect users to live customer service. We’ve created chatbots for top tier brands including Snickers, Playtex, General Electric, NBC, Paramount Pictures, The Weather Network, Indianapolis Colts, World Wildlife Federation and others.