Background and Definitions
Personal Information is information about an identifiable individual (e.g. name, address, telephone number and, email address, etc.).
Children. We do not intentionally gather Personal Information about anyone under the age of thirteen (13). If you are under the age of 13, please do not attempt to register for the Services or send any Personal Information about yourself to us.
What Personal Information Do We Collect
Certain information may be required from you to register with us or to take advantage of some of our features.
Whenever you interact with our Services, we automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser or device, which may include your conversation history with the bot(s), IP address, geolocation data, device identification, cookie information, the type of browser and/or device you’re using to access our Services, and the page or feature you requested.
Some bots may send links to other websites for information, advertising messages or other content to users. When a user receives, and opens the link to other websites, that link will be automatically added to the user’s browsing history list. We will not provide any personally identifiable customer information to these websites. If you provide your Personal Information or agree to give permission to a third-party website to access your user information, the person or entity providing the third-party website will have access to the information you provide or agree to give access to.
Third Party Sites and Products. Certain bot(s) are created by third-parties (“Third-Party Sites & Products”). We are not responsible for and do not control such Third-Party Sites & Products. We have no obligation to review or monitor, and do not approve, endorse, or make any representations or warranties with respect to Third Party Sites & Products. You use all Third-Party Sites & Products at your own risk. When you access a Third-Party Sites & Products, only the third party’s terms and policies apply. You should perform whatever investigation you feel necessary before proceeding with the use of any Third-Party Sites & Products. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Third-Party Sites & Products may have access to your username, your user profile, the username of the intended recipient(s), and the content that you send using the Third-Party Sites & Products.
Other Information You Provide. We may also occasionally collect Personal Information for the following circumstances:
- If/when you contact us via email (with feedback, for support, or otherwise), we will collect your name and email address, as well as any other content included in the email, to send you a reply.
- If/when you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional profile information.
- If/when you post messages on our message boards, the information contained in your posting will be stored on our servers and other users will be able to see it.
The responses you enter while engaging with a bot will be automatically collected. This information is shared with the author of the bot’s content for the purposes of improving the quality of the bot’s content. The information shared with the authors does not allow them to connect the responses with your account profile (i.e., it is not personally identifiable).
Advertising, Analytics Partners and Tracking Choices. We may share anonymous data with advertising networks, analytics providers, and other third parties (collectively referred to as “Advertising Partners”) to analyze our users’ usage of our Services, and develop and deliver targeted advertising and promotional content in our Services and on the websites of third parties. The information collected may be used to offer you targeted ad-selection and delivery, and send you promotional messages, to personalize your user experience by increasing the probability that promotions for products and services you are presented will appeal to you, and to undertake analytics (i.e., to analyze traffic and other end user activity to improve your experience).
Use of Information
Generally, we collect, store, use and disclose information to enable us to provide our Services, create your account (if required), identify you as a user, respond to your inquiries and emails, improve our Services, send you administrative and service related communications, send you newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials, and for other advertising purposes.
We may use anonymous information (i.e., it is not personally identifiable) to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services, and identify or make improvements to our Services. We may additionally use your anonymous information for advertising purposes. We reserve the right to use and disclose anonymous information for any purpose and to any third party in our sole discretion.
Disclosures & Transfers
In addition to the disclosures described above, we may additionally disclose your information as follows:
- Our servers and our service providers may be located in the United States, Canada or other countries and, as such, your Personal Information may be available to the U.S., Canadian or other government or its agencies under a lawful order made in the applicable country (and such information may be further made available by that country to other countries), irrespective of the safeguards we have put in place for the protection of your Personal Information.
- From time to time we may employ third parties to help operate our business and our Services. Examples of such service providers include vendors and suppliers that provide us with technology, services and/or content for analyzing data, including user content, research services, advertising and marketing assistance, payment processing (including credit card payments), and customer service. Access to your Personal Information by each of these service providers is limited to the information reasonably necessary to perform its limited function and these service providers may only use your Personal Information to provide services on our behalf.
- We may, and you hereby authorize us to, disclose your Personal Information to a third party without your consent: (a) if we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) our rights or property, other users of our Services, or anyone else (including the rights or property of anyone else) that could be harmed by such activities; (b) in connection with any legal investigation; (c) when we believe in good faith that such disclosure is required by and in accordance with the law, such as when responding to subpoenas, warrants, production orders, or similar orders issued under Canadian laws or by a court of competent jurisdiction; and/or (d) if we believe in good faith that there is an emergency involving loss of security or serious injury to any person.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We use commercially reasonable efforts to store, use, and maintain your Personal Information using procedures designed to limit loss, theft, or unauthorized access, use, modification, copying, or disclosure of your Personal Information. Despite these measures, you should know that we cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with Personal Information. You are also responsible for helping to protect the security of your Personal Information. For instance, never give out your password, and remember to lock your phone when it is not in use.
If you have any questions, comments, complaints, or suggestions, please contact us at the “Contact Us” page at www.massively.ai.
You can contact us by using the same information if you wish to access your Personal Information.
We take compliance with the privacy laws seriously and if you have an issue concerning our compliance we will investigate your complaint and if it is justified, we will take appropriate measures.
Thank you for your cooperation.